Wednesday, January 3, 2018

UPDATE ON OUR SITUATION. WE ARE BADLY HURT.

UPDATE JANUARY 3, 2018.

This is an update of a MY OCWEN LOAN blog post written in September 2016. At the time I thought being attacked by OCWEN which manages my home loan that DEUTSCHE BANK bought was enough to kill a person. We didn't find an attorney to help us save our home but the CFPB helped stop the unwarranted attack and OCWEN put my name back on my loan. I saved our house but didn't get any damages for the hell of having to fight to save my home when I had a loan in good standing with a perfect payment history. Then, still in 2016, I thought what FARMERS INSURANCE did to us was going to kill us. I never dreamed that UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE was being dishonest with me, my home insurance and SYNCHRONY BANK, that they didn't really have a license to rebuild our kitchen after mold remediation and they would join the ranks of vultures trying to steal the $76,000 equity in our home. And little did I know the HERO PROGRAM and PETERSEN DEAN SOLAR also had a scam cooking, that they also had been drooling over the $76,000 equity in our home that KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA had just granted us. With no attorney, my son and I had to fight alone to save our home. My autistic son James was by my side as I filed complaints with government agencies and filed responses in court to PETERSEN DEAN'S sneaky attempt to steal our home via Mechanics Liens that they had no right to file. They hoped no one would find out in time to stop them.

In 2016 a lot of con artists descended upon my autistic son and I and attempted to steal the equity in our home or in PETERSEN DEAN'S case, our entire home. A series of simultaneous disasters prevented us from focusing on the go fund me page for James in 2017. We found ourselves in a life and death fight to stay alive. We were in the emergency room over and over again with breathing difficulties and loss of consciousness. We were both badly beaten down by men who relentlessly threatened and bullied us, and we both began suffering sudden extreme high blood pressure episodes with fainting and difficulty breathing and lung infections. My son James and I are happy to be alive. We are still in danger and living in filthy, dangerous, horrible conditions but we managed to stay alive through all this.

The CFPB helped us make OCWEN stop its out of the blue attempt to steal our home (suspiciously following a $76,000 KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA GRANT and $5000 HAMP incentive award for never being late on my home loan). My CFPB complaints stopped OCWEN'S attempt to reverse our home loan modification which has a PERFECT PAYMENT HISTORY but during that battle to save our home from OCWEN, stachybotrys mold was discovered in our home and contractors who lied about having a license further damaged our home and shattered our lives before we could get back up on our feet after the unjustified OCWEN attack.

Here are some links to the simultaneous, ongoing disasters that my son and I are facing alone:

UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE 

A THING OR TWO ABOUT FARMERS

PETERSEN DEAN and the HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA SCAM

It is a new year. We are still alive. My autistic son has made it clear to me that he trusts me and loves me. I am humbled by the way my son still looks up to me after I got so badly beaten by all these bullies these past two years. I am deeply moved by the his absolute trust that I will always keep him safe. He has made up little songs about me I will not fail him. I will get our house back from PETERSEN DEAN / HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA and I will sue them for their ruthless attempt to steal our home via their shameless tax credit scam. I will make UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE repair what they destroyed without having a license. I will sue FARMERS for their standoff with my home insurance, for refusing to remediate the mold that their client Shadowbrook Estate Home Owner's Association caused.









******************************************************************************

The original September 28, 2016 post before things got so utterly out of control:



With all the fighting for our lives to save our home from OCWEN and now FARMERS INSURANCE, when all we have done is always pay our bills on time, there was little time left over to work on this fundraiser to help my autistic son James.

His dental pain is so severe that his life is ruined. The medications the ER gives him to make him stop crying have backfired and caused him to cry more with severe bladder problems. He spent Christmas and his birthday in pain, in bed. His health is being destroyed and his teeth hurt him everyday. 

Please share James' Go Fund Me video with everyone you know. Thank you. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment