Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Petersen Dean Roofing And Solar Routinely Abuses Mechanics Liens

Petersen Dean brags about their legal prowess. Petersen Dean knows how to game the system. I was warned that Petersen Dean might not properly serve me court documents but I didn't believe they would do something so stupid.  They did. They lied to the court and maintained that they served me. I was never served the documents. All documents I have I purchased myself from the courthouse.

What to do if Petersen Dean puts a Mechanics Lien on your property?

When Petersen Dean puts liens on your property to coerce you into signing documents that will harm you, after you report them to the Contractor's State Licensing Board, send them a polite letter asking them to remove the invalid liens from your property.

It is an abuse of the Mechanics Lien process to use liens to bully customers into signing documents that will remove all their rights to sue Petersen Dean. Don't sign anything once your realize something is wrong. I am searching for an attorney who will help me on contingency. In the meantime I have reported Petersen Dean to government agencies.









FROM: Jennifer E. Marshall


April 9, 2017

VIA CERTIFIED MAIL
TO: Petersen Dean, Inc.
39300 Civic Center Drive, Suite 300
Fremont, California 94538

RE: INVALID LIEN 20170093119
       INVALID LIEN 29170093193

Dear Petersen Dean, Inc,
I was not served a copy of the two liens in question. I purchased copies from the courthouse in El Segundo, California via check and have the receipt. 
Both liens are invalid because they do not adhere to the strict time frames and lien requirements.
Both liens are invalid because the job was abandoned by you on November 2, 2016. 
The work and necessary repairs were not completed. The stucco powder you refused to hire Building Cleaning Services or any other reputable cleaning service to remove has drifted and contaminated the entire house making it uninhabitable. Numerous contractors interviewed to rebuild the kitchen refused to enter the house until the stucco powder is remediated as it made them instantly feel sick. I suffered a bloody nose, sore throat and burning eyes. My autistic son James developed a severe lung infection. Assurant Insurance paid for air quality testing of the entire house. The powder you refused to remove from my son’s room on November 2, 2016 has contaminated the air vents and the carpeting and is everywhere now. The mold remediation being done in the kitchen by Assurant was disrupted by your abandonment of the job on November 2, 2016 and put on hold until you made the air quality safe again, which you still have not done.
The solar panels are not in use. You agreed in writing to remove the solar panels after H&R Block examined your figures and determined that I would not receive ANY of the savings, that it was a tax credit scam. You did not remove the panels as agreed. The roof is creaking and you did not fix that or any of the items you previous agreed to repair. A complete list of everything you didn’t finish and left in disrepair is attached to the CSLB claim and is being verified by the Contractors State Licensing Board Case Number: SF20169935.
I hereby request that you immediately remove both of the invalid liens. If I have to hire an attorney to make you remove the invalid liens, I am instructed to remind you that I am entitled to be awarded all reasonable attorney fees.

Sincerely,

Jennifer E. Marshall


No comments:

Post a Comment