Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Math





I owed Petersen Dean approx $32,000 and after the promised $10,000 tax break it would be $20,000, which was all I wanted to spend of the $76,000 equity KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA paid on my home loan in 2016. HERO tried to get all my equity but I refused their crooked Home Depot contractor and their air conditioning contractor. 

When I found out from H&R Block that Petersen Dean was deceiving me, Petersen Dean agreed to remove the solar panels. They would only receive $10,000 from me through HERO for the roof shingles. 

The real reason Petersen Dean filed the Mechanics Liens was they did the math: 

IF they paid $4000 for a LICENSED remediation contractor to clean the stucco powder from our air vents and rooms and repaired the electrical they damaged in my garage and paid Buildings & Safety for the permit they failed to get to alter my water heater...by the time they did the right thing they would probably have a few hundred dollars of profit instead of the $32,000 they would have gotten if HR Block had not revealed the tax credit scam. 

At the last minute, the week Petersen Dean had their employee 
Helena Shi 
working with me to arrange to remove the solar panels, Peterson Dean could not resist going for $500,000.00 instead of settling for $500.00. 

They knew they made my autistic son James sicker and they knew taking his home away might be too much for him, but they did it anyway because they though we wouldn't be able to get help in our condition. They knew our finances and that we had no money for a retainer to pay an attorney. Getting an attorney on contingency would be a miracle for this sort of case. They know the pro bono attorneys that work with the government Consumer Protection programs are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of these solar scam cases. The odds of them stealing a cool $500,000 for a $500 debt was good, so Petersen Dean took the low road and committed the crime of abuse of the Mechanics Lien process.

They saw how ill James was. They used it as leverage. They mocked my cries for mercy. If James dies, Petersen Dean should go to jail for murder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment