Saturday, December 16, 2017

THE DISCOVERY PROCESS PETERSEN DEAN AND HERO TRIED TO COVER UP

UPDATE CSLB / DOJ
RE: FRAUD/PETERSEN DEAN SOLAR AND HERO FINANCING


Date:
Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:42 PM
From:
Jennifer E Marshall


Subject:
CSLB SF 2016 9935 Petersen Dean Case / Court Case BC661819
Attn: Doris Velasquez CSLB SF 2016 9935 Petersen Dean Case

Attn: Attorney General / California Department of Justice

Does home owner need to file a second CSLB case against Petersen Dean
specifically for the financial fraud element?

Please review ongoing court documents and evidence stored at:
PetersenDean.blogspot.com

Dear DOJ and CSLB,

Physical damage: To be clear, there is ongoing evidence that rotten termite
infested wood was covered with new shingles by Petersen Dean. The creaking on
the roof is louder with time and sounds like a heavy person is walking on the
roof. Termite activity on the roof is verified by visible sight of tiny holes
inside the house on the master bedroom ceiling that termite shavings are falling
from. The loud creaking is coming from the same portion of the roof that shows
termite activity on rotten wood that was not removed. Petersen Dean laughed off
the wood trim that could not hold primer and paint as “thirsty wood”. There is
obviously a lot of “thirsty wood” underneath the new shingles, with heavy solar
panels on top of the fragile rotten wood that creaks like it is going to snap
soon. I fully expect the solar panels to crash into the master bedroom or into
my neighbors side yard, possibly causing death, severe injuries as well as
property damage. My HOA might sue me because of Petersen Dean’s sloppy works. I
contacted the CSLB to save me and my autistic son from being held accountable
for what HERO and their contractor Petersen Dean have done to our property.

A verifiable down payment for termite treatment by Pacific Coast Termite to be
done after Petersen Dean removed all the rotten wood was paid in 2016. The
rotten wood was never removed by Petersen Dean and the termites have continued
eating for a whole year and counting because Petersen Dean chose not to remove
the rotten wood and instead to put Mechanics Liens on our house to attempt to
avoid having to remove the new shingles to remove the rotten wood they buried
underneath those new shingles. Their plan was obviously to foreclosure and sell
the termite infested roof as “new” to some unsuspecting buyer. This is financial
fraud against me and my disabled son that HERO and Petersen Dean are trying to
perpetuate more fraud against even more unsuspecting home buyers if they succeed
in stealing our house.

The TAX CREDIT SCAM portion of the complaint:

FINANCIAL FRAUD DAMAGES in addition to physical damages: To be clear, the
electrical inspection that was slated to be done by the CSLB was not scheduled
and not completed. No Electrician from CSLB documented the sledgehammer
electrical damage done by Petersen Dean to the electrical wiring in the garage.

An electrical inspection by the CSLB of the solar panels that HERO/RENOVATE
AMERICA and PETERSEN DEAN promised to remove after H&R Block reviewed the
documents and stated it was a TAX CREDIT SCAM, was never completed by the CSLB,
probably because everyone except Building & Safety believed Petersen Dean would
keep their word and remove the solar panels. Petersen Dean and HERO financing
did not keep their word. HERO and Petersen Dean deliberately used the time that
lying about removing the solar panels provided them, to attempt to conceal the
original HERO financing documentation, destroy records and file Mechanics Liens
instead of completing the job. After Petersen  Dean abandoned the unfinished
job, Petersen Dean’s Attorney called me and told me, “HERO had nothing to do
with this.” I informed Mr. George Milionis that I still had my emails proving my
HERO project was approved and I may select one of their contractors. I selected
Petersen Dean. I still have these records and have made copies to a blog so they
do not “disappear”.  HERO and Mr Milionis may have destroyed their copies of the
HERO Financing application and acceptance emails but I saved all my copies and
emails.

BUILDING & SAFETY was the first to point out that in fact it appeared PETERSEN
DEAN and HERO had no intention of removing the solar panels because PETERSEN
DEAN balked at requesting the SOLAR PERMIT REFUND. PETERSEN DEAN not only
neglected to apply for a SOLAR PERMIT REFUND, Petersen Dean and HERO both cut
off communication with me when I told them H&RBlock’s findings and that BUILDING
& SAFETY verified the SOLAR PERMIT REFUND had not been applied for. At that time
PETERSEN DEAN and HERO both assured me they were preparing to remove the solar
panels.

I called Helena Shi, my solar contact at Petersen Dean to tell her Building &
Safety told me no effort had been made by Petersen Dean to prepare for removing
the panels. At that time Building & Safety also informed me that Petersen Dean
did un-permitted work on my water heater, that Petersen Dean did not get a
permit to alter my water heater. This also is illegal.

Helena Shi responded to my informing her that Building & Safety told me Petersen
Dean was not really applying for the solar permit refund and had not drawn a
permit to alter the water heater either with, “I’m not allowed to talk to you
anymore.” My financing for the project, HERO, also informed me that they were
not going to talk with me anymore. I later discovered, by going to the
Courthouse and asking, that during this time period that HERO and PETERSEN DEAN
said they were preparing to remove the panels, in fact they were removing
documentation and attempting to conceal there had ever been Hero Financing and
placing two MECHANICS LIENS on our house.

Please advise me if I need to file a second CSLB complaint to deal solely with
the financial fraud aspect of this matter or verify that the financial crimes
are included in the same complaint as the physical property damages are. Thank
you.

Respectfully,

Jennifer Marshall

Photo of Inside of the house view where exterior rotten “thirsty wood” is
located. Termite shavings are now falling into the house as the termites
continue to eat the rotten wood HERO/PETERSEN DEAN left on our roof:




                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment