Saturday, March 31, 2018

PETERSEN DEAN ATTEMPTS TO COVER UP DECEPTIVE HERO FINANCING





RENOVATE AMERICA and PETERSEN DEAN are engaged in a deceptive form of financing that does not appear to be regulated like other financing.




BC661819
CSLB SF 2016 9935 

Dear Ms Bell, 
The judge in case BC661819 wanted me to talk to Petersen Dean’s Attorney. George Milionis never returns my calls. I assume he told you to make this inappropriate offer. This action suggested by you would cover up the HERO and PETERSEN DEAN financial fraud.

The job in question was never properly finished, the solar panels were never turned on because we all agreed they needed to be removed because it was a tax credit scam. 




Petersen Dean and HERO agreed to remove the solar panels when HRBlock reviewed the documents and determined the figures were padded and I would not save one penny by going solar. In fact, I would be in severe, crippling debt till I was 88 years old. No one in their right mind would go solar to get in severe debt. I was told I would save money but that was a bold lie, a blatant tax credit scam.

This rough estimate given to Cap Specialty will help you begin to calculate our ongoing loss. What Petersen Dean has done to my autistic son has caused him permanent physical and psychological damage. That has not been calculated and is ongoing. A court will determine it. 




It is inappropriate to keep making a shell game of the financing. Petersen Dean’s idea of financing is not like that of any business i have ever seen or heard of. The mafia “finances” this way, changing terms out of the blue and bullying people. We have been living in hell since November 2, 2016. Petersen Dean has held us in excruciating limbo every moment  of every night and day since. Petersen Dean took our lives away. Petersen Dean needs to make us whole again as much as that is possible. It is like being a prisoner of war. You cannot image how much this hurts unless someone does it to you. The pain could not be worse if a serial killer had kept us in a pit since November 2, 2016. My son and I will never fully recover. My son is hurt physically and mentally because of Petersen Dean’s and HERO’s crime spree.

Due to my financial circumstances I ONLY qualified for HERO financing. The CFPB has documentation of this fact as do the three credit bureaus. I NEVER applied for any other type of financing. Petersen Dean cannot change that reality. 

I had HERO financing and Petersen Dean violated the terms of the HERO Program. You need to contact HERO and pick up where you left off and do the right thing, calculate all our loss and cover it. There is not a legitimate business in the would that does this bait and switch type financing. That is criminal. 




There is a legal case BC661819 and there is an open case with the CSLB. CSLB SF 2016 9935. My financing was with HERO. It was illegal to revoke my financing. Also, the Attorney General will be reviewing the matter and I will probably be called testify to my ongoing losses caused by Petersen Dean. It would be more appropriate for Petersen Dean’s Attorney to contact me as the judge suggested. It is not appropriate to keep trying to conceal the HERO financing simply to cover up that it clearly was a tax credit scam. It is unpleasant for Petersen Dean and HERO to deal with the reality of being caught attempting to get away with a tax credit scam, but attempting to cover up that crime is just adding more layers of crime. Bullying the victims is also criminal. It is time to stop torturing us and do the right thing. 

Sincerely, 
Jennifer Marshall 


On Mar 30, 2018, at 3:32 PM, Brittany Bell <
bbell@petersendean.com> wrote:
Hi Jennifer,

I am reaching out because we recently aligned with Spring EQ mortgage company to help our customers who went with the PACE program. This will lower your interest rate and monthly payment by refinancing out of the program and I would like to schedule an appointment and see if you have any interest in looking into this.

Please advise a good time to call. 

Thank you! 


Brittany Bell
Lead Generation Representative
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar
Office: (916) 526-0464






No comments:

Post a Comment