Thursday, May 31, 2018

ATTORNEY GEORGE MILIONIOS HAS HIRED SAM KARIMZADEH TO REPLACE HIM


The new attorney is Sam Karimzadeh. He does not have a fax machine or a street address. I don't know if that was an attempt to make it impossible to serve documents so I would lose by default. Suppression of the financing, suppression of the facts is Petersen Dean's modus operandi.

George Milionis doesn't want to answer any questions Judge Murphy might ask him about the HERO FINANCING, so he has substituted in Sam Karimzadeh to be the attorney on the case. He has no fax machine. He has no street address. I can reach him by email. Sam Karimzadeh is upset with me for continuing to contact George Milionis's office. I am serving legal documents to George Milionis's street address. When required by the court to fax a document, I have to fax to George Milionis's office because the attorney on the case does not have a fax.

I found the new attorney on twitter, linkedin and on www.avvo.com

Sam Karimzadeh doesn't have a specialty listed in his bio but I can vouch that his specialty is taking homes away from the elderly and disabled by suppression of the financing. Like George Milionis, Mr. Karimzadeh wants to have a settlement conference where I am not allowed to mention to Judge Murphy that HERO/RENOVATE AMERICA was financing the job. Mr.Karimzadeh also does not want me to be able to tell the court that his client Petersen Dean was cited by the Attorney General/CSLB and the citation for not doing the job on our house correctly will be on their license record for five years. Sam Karimzadeh wants to appear liberal on twitter but in real life he believes in using the techniques President Trump and Russia use...disinformation, suppression,  and intimidation.

My son James is very ill now. I am asking Judge Murphy if I may have an extension until August 1, 2018 to take James to doctors and then make calls to attorneys to ask them to represent me and James in this case, to amend my ANSWER to the complaint and file a CROSS COMPLAINT to officially add RENOVATE AMERICA/HERO FINANCING to this case so justice can be served.








******************************






SAM KARIMZADEH









No comments:

Post a Comment