Thursday, May 24, 2018

PETERSEN DEAN'S ATTORNEY SLINGS SOME MUD



Mr Karimzadeh, 

You are playing with my son’s life and you need to stand down and stop it. 

Cease and desist your brazen, foolish attempt to pit me against Judge Murphy. For shame!

How dare you state that I don’t want to attend a settlement conference because of Judge Murphy? Your attempts to ingratiate yourself to him and make it appear I don’t like him as much as you do are shameful and highly unprofessional. You know I won’t attend because you won’t let HERO attend. Stop this foolishness. 

I will attach your emails to my Case Management filing tomorrow in court. 
You are clearly trying to create problems out of thin air. 

You know very well that I have rejected the idea of a premature settlement conference because of who WON’T be there: HERO FINANCING. Why would you waste the courts time and antagonize my autistic son with a conference that excludes the truth and therefore can go no where? 

Since you cannot tell the truth, there has to be a trial by jury. It’s not Judge Murphy’s fault you can’t discuss the HERO FINANCING and I have never once indicated that your short comings are his fault. Shame on you for throwing that mud against the wall in hopes it will stick. 

Since the truth will not be attending your much desired settlement conference, neither will I. 

In fact, I am grateful Judge Murphy is presiding and not you. You write as if you are the Judge. I will be attending the Case Management Conference by phone for James’s safety and I will listen to what Judge Murphy has to say about all of this. I believe he has the last word, not you. 

You make light of my son’s serious condition, a condition caused by your client. You mock me for not being able to keep him alive and keep a time line you have chosen for me. You clearly do not care what happens to my son. You would push James into an early grave or a dismal institution for a meritless case that never should have been filed in court of law. I don’t think the court will share your heartless disregard for human life. James’s doctors will verify that this case is causing James tremendous harm. Time will verify that your case has no merit. 

I need an attorney to replace me or my son might die. Cap Specialty can inform you how distressed James is this week. You need to stop trying to make me stay in pro per and stop wasting what little time I have that I should be searching for an attorney with, not responding to your insults. Your impudence is outrageous. You want me to consider your helping me take actions that are unwise and suicidal as “graciousness” on your part. You want to “help” me do things that will help your client and deny us justice. No thank you. 

I am asking the Judge to allow me to hire an attorney to property amend the complaint. I am asking the court, not you personally. 

You are not communicating with me. You are barking at me. You won’t discuss HERO FINANCING, which is key to this case. That is a red flag that speaks to your total lack of credibility. I do not trust you. I will listen to Judge Murphy, not a man who is not allowed to say the words “HERO FINANCING”. 

Again, how do you sleep at night? 

Sincerely, 
Jennifer Marshall & son James

On May 24, 2018, at 4:26 PM, Sam Karimzadeh  wrote:
Ms. Marshall,

I have received a response from you in a separate email, but it does not appear to directly address the issue of the stipulation to give you time to amend your answer find another attorney in exchange for merely attending the conference with Judge Murphy.  It appears you are inclined against appearing at a conference with Judge Murphy present. 

I want to be clear - I reiterate my offer to allow you until 8/1/2018 to file an amended answer and find an attorney in exchange for simply showing up to a conference hosted by Judge Murphy.  

I further wish to reiterate that you are not obliged to accept anything offered at the conference.  Whatever concerns you may have about the case or even the conference itself, I don't see why you couldn't raise those issues with the judge directly at the conference.  

Your first pleading was filed in November of 2017, six months ago.  The Court, on its own order, provided you with an extension to 23 APR to file a proper pleading.  A month later, you now ask for an additional two-month extension "in good faith."  All we are requesting is a meeting with the Judge to identify the issues moving forward.  Again, this creates no obligation on your behalf other than to simply show up.

I have taken every step to be collegial, professional, and courteous in working with you to resolve this dispute, and despite this, you refuse. Good faith is a two-way street, and I am more than willing to convince my client to give you yet another two months, provided you show me some good faith on your end by simply showing up to a meeting with the judge.   This is not a big ask to make.  How can we establish good faith if you refuse to do as little as showing up to a meeting? 

Again, I am happy to stipulate to a two-month extension so you can amend your answer and find an attorney on the condition you agree to show up to a conference with the judge.  Those are my terms.  Do we have an agreement? 

Best Regards,

Sam Karimzadeh, Esq. 

No comments:

Post a Comment