Thursday, May 24, 2018

CASE MANAGEMENT: SOPHIE’S CHOICE

Dear Mr Karimzadeh, 
(Attorney replacing GEORGE MILIONIS representing PETERSEN DEAN.)

James is finally asleep after a very long bout of insomnia and screaming inconsolably. We have hundreds of witnesses in the community plus his doctors to testify as to James’s agony. A man a HOME DEPOT who has an autistic son said he is praying for James because his son would also not be able to bear this.

If James stays asleep long enough this morning, I will fill out a Case Management form and file it tomorrow with the court indicating you refused to discuss any of the items in my ANSWER to your COMPLAINT (copy of my answer attached).  All you did was try to advance your agenda and steer me towards accepting a crippling limited scope. 

Both you and George Milionis steadfastly refused to discuss the HERO FINANCING of this project, refused to discuss that HERO was to pay PETERSEN DEAN after removal of the solar panels and repairs. 

You did not “communicate”. You only sought to advance your agenda and had no interest in genuine communication. Your agenda was to keep the case as narrow as possible, exclude the HERO FINANCING and push me prematurely into a settlement conference that would require me to go in to it accepting life crippling losses for both me and my very injured autistic son. 

Your client has drastically and permanently altered James Marshall’s life with the deliberate stress your client warned me we would find unbearable, unimaginable. Petersen Dean employees said in 2016, while bargaining to get me to sign off prematurely and falsely with HERO FINANCING that the job was done and the price was acceptable. Petersen Dean men warned me what would happen if I did not sign those documents in 2016. The only bargaining chip they could find was my flesh and blood, my only child and they used his name and his health status in the specific threat. If this is not mafia / mobster style, what is? I was reminded that they knew James had a rough year in 2016 but he would suffer unimaginable stress if I did not sign off with HERO even though HERO instructed me NOT to sign off yet. HERO agreed with the solution of removing the solar panels after HR BLOCK confirmed I would not get a $10,000+ tax credit. Your client tried to bully me into a suicidal solution. Petersen Dean men and George Milionis tried to force me to sign a document they knew and I knew to be false. George Milionis ORDERED me to sign the false and incorrect document. 

Have you heard of the novel / Meryl Streep movie: SOPHIE’S CHOICE? Here is the main plot: 
Sophie and Stingo flee to a hotel. She reveals to him that, upon arrival at Auschwitz, she was forced to choose which one of her two children would be gassed and which would proceed to the labor camp. To avoid having both children killed, she chose her son, Jan, to be sent to the children's camp, and her daughter, Eva, to be sent to her death.”




Your client blatantly gave me a “SOPHIE’S CHOICE”. George Milionis was shameless, fearless, as if no one would every find out that he cornered us and treated us like trapped animals and ORDERED me to choose who would destroy my son, him or HERO. He ordered me to sign off with HERO even though HERO and HR BLOCK, the San Pedro Police Department, Building & Safety and everyone told about it said do not sign off yet. George Milionis ORDERED me to sign an untrue document. George Milionis only gave the the choice of WHO would take our home away from us, him or HERO. He put his demand in writing as well as having PETERSEN DEAN goons make the threats over the phone with constant requests to meet me alone at the work site to “refresh” my thinking. Maybe this is not mobster like to you, but it is mobster like behavior as far as normal society is concerned. I do not know anyone who thinks this is normal business practices. Normal business don’t operate this way. HERO went into hiding after George Milionis started bullying me and ordering me to violate HERO rules. 

The FBI field officer asked me what HERO said or put in writing before disappearing like that. HERO just disappeared without a word of explanation. George Milionis will probably make something up before we go to trial, but there is NOTHING, not a word of explanation from HERO all of 2017 to date. Financing disappearing without a trace is mobster like. How is it NOT mobster like for the financing of a project to just suddenly disappear without a trace, as if it never was there after George Milionis decides the HERO rules do not apply to him and PETERSEN DEAN? 

I could not sign those false documents even with the blatant threats directly aimed at my son James ( which is WHY I called your client thug like and mafia like even though you don’t like those terms). If I signed those documents I would have been agreeing to allow HERO FINANCING to foreclose on our home in 2017 or early 2018 by agreeing to what HR BLOCK confirmed to be a tax credit scam. 

Your client gave us, in no uncertain terms, in writing, a COMMAND, a life destroying “SOPHIE’S CHOICE”. I was  ORDERED like a dog by your client to obey and forget what HR BLOCK confirmed and just accept HERO would take our home a year after the signing when the tax scam hit or accept MECHANICS LIENS would be put on our home and George Milionis would take our home. Your client ordered me to obey the way dogs are ordered to obey.

I was only given the choice as to WHO would make us homeless. I was told if I fought to save our home I would fail and only make it worse for my son, that it was beyond imagination what George Milionis would put us through. 

The unimaginable misery has changed my son. He cries out nonstop like an animal chewing off his own foot in a bear trap. He howls in agony because his world was taken away from him. George Milionis knew what would happen if he did this to an autistic person. He had his good cop bad cop goons, Kyle Smith and other men from Petersen Dean spell it out to me in case I was as addled by age as his salesman Dave Shanholtzer implied I was. They said my son’s name, they acknowledged James was sick and they said it would get worse for James if I did not sign the papers George Milionis ORDERED me to sign stating the job was finished when it wasn’t and that I approved of the price when it was suicidal to do so. AFTER I signed that I was completely satisfied, then I would be given $2000 that I could use towards over $6000 in repairs and unfinished work. I was ORDERED to sign, like I was George Milionis ‘s prisoner. My son was used as a bargaining chip by every Petersen Dean man who called me to “refresh my thinking”. How on earth is this NOT mobster like? 

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT:

Sincerely, 
Jennifer Marshall 

PS: Unfortunately James only slept briefly and woke screaming again. I will have to type the CASE MANAGEMENT STATEMENT very fast, in installments as I tend him. 
James’s doctors rightfully maintain James deserves 100% of my attention as his care-provider. I beg the court for more time to hire an attorney. CAS 

No comments:

Post a Comment