Thursday, February 14, 2019

It's Raining in LA and the PETERSEN DEAN roof is LEAKING


From: Jennifer E Marshall
Date: February 14, 2019 at 6:23:38 AM PST
To: George Konstantin Milionis Petersen Dean Attorney <gmilionis@petersendean.com>, Helena Shi <hshi@petersendean.com>, Rose Montes <rmontes@petersendean.com>, piu@doj.ca.gov, CapSpecialty Pat Framke Claim 00180540-06 # 0041327141 <pframke@capspecialty.com>, Blake J Woodhall Elite Legal Group <blake@elitelegalfirm.com>, Andrew Khouri <andrew.khouri@latimes.com>, Samuel Luquin CA17-013771 <sluquin@dcba.lacounty.gov>, CMiller@isd.lacounty.gov, DOJ AG Desirée Tulleners Deputy Attorney General State <Desiree.Tulleners@doj.ca.gov>, FRONTLINE <viewermail@frol.us>, Ted Lieu <lieu.staff@mail.house.gov>, San Diego Union Jeff McDonald <jeff.mcdonald@sduniontribune.com>, LA CITY ATTORNEY Consumer Protection <mike.n.feuer@lacity.org>, Frank Capetillo <frank.capetillo@lacity.org>, Dakota Smith <dakota.smith@latimes.com>, LA County Pace / HERO Cynthia Miller <rmohr@isd.lacounty.gov>, LA Times David Zahniser <david.zahniser@latimes.com>, CA Dept Of Insurance <thomas.goetzinger@insurance.ca.gov>, Donnette CDSS IHSS APB Cindy Inquiry Response <donnette.desantis@dss.ca.gov>, Court Call Judge Murphy Dept 32 <requestform@courtcall.com>, Joe Buscaino District 15 Fernando Navarrete <fernando.navarrete@lacity.org>, Sam Karimzadeh License 319914 <skarimzadeh.sklaw@gmail.com>, Sam Karimzadeh License 319914 <sam.karimzadeh@gmail.com>



Subject: The roof is leaking. My son might die because of what HERO FINANCING and PETERSEN DEAN have done to his life.

Dear DOJ AG  DesirĂ©e Tulleners Deputy Attorney General State,
and

George Konstantin Milionis, Petersen Dean Attorney BC661819, License 213092,
and

Sam Karimzadeh License 319914, Attorney for Petersen Dean who also mocked me in court for mentioning James was ill and in pain.

Blake J Woodhall Elite Legal Group, Attorney for Petersen Dean,
and

CA Dept Of Insurance Tom Goetzinger,
and

Consumer Business Affairs  Case RE 17-01371 Samuel Luquin
and

LA County Pace / HERO Cynthia Miller
and

CapSpecialty Pat Framke Claim 00180540-06 # 0041327141,
and

Congressman Ted Lieu, my representative, et al,


I woke up 2 am to the sound of water leaking from our roof. My autistic son had a long day of medical appointments and tests. Tomorrow we have to get up early for more tests.

As Pat Framke Of Petersen Dean’s bond can confirm by emails and voice mails, I began begging for my son’s life when Petersen Dean and HERO FINANCING took us hostage financially in the fall of 2016. Petersen Dean bullied us after H&R Block warned me that HERO and Petersen Dean we’re scamming me. HERO didn’t dare put the lien on our house once they were caught red handed, they abandoned the project and Petersen Dean ordered me to sign documents that claimed the job was finished when it clearly was not finished. I was given the choice to let HERO take our house via the scam or Petersen Dean would illegality put Mechanics Liens on an unfinished job and take the house that way. If I signed and allowed HERO to complete the scam, I would receive $2000 from Petersen Dean. That was not enough to remediate the stucco dust, exposed wires and rotten wood left of the roof. It was mean to be moving money to help us move out of our home. Samuel Luquin also offered to help us adjust, “transition” to losing our home to criminals but I declined the offer. If LA County was not to to help us fight for justice, because they were over whelmed by the sheer numbers of victims of property tax financing scams, I would fight alone until I found help. In the 2008 housing crisis my elected officials told me to stay and fight and I saved our home by taking their advice. I refused to believe I had to let criminals take our home. Bet Tzedek also refused to help us. The reason we were turned away again and again was that agencies were overwhelmed with the number of victims. The CSLB was so overwhelmed that they told me they had to create a new division to handle the sheer volume of solar scam victims. Going solar is supposed to save you money, not bankrupt you and cause you to lose your home a year after going solar when the property tax scam kicks in. Getting a new roof is not supposed to cause leaking. My old roof didn’t leak. Paying EXTRA to have rotten wood removed only to find out the new shingles are on top of that rotten wood AND you are being sued with Mechanics Liens even after the CSLB verified the rotten wood is still there, is a nightmare. Being cast as the defendant to prevent you from filing as a plaintiff is twisted and almost worked for Petersen Dean because it made the case “too complicated” for pro bono attorneys. My son and I did what our elected officials told us to do during the housing crisis... we stood out ground, we fought for our rights alone when no one would help us because Petersen Dean made it too messy, too complicated, too expensive to take. We are still standing but we are very badly hurt now. My son’s doctor shuttered today when she told us she is so sorry this is happening to us. It is “unimaginable” pain just like Petersen Dean employees promised me it would be when they began threatening us in 2016. They used the word “unimaginable” to describe what George Milionis was going to put us through. They mentioned my son James specifically by name and specifically mentioned that they were aware of his illness and the difficult year he had suffered, especially after they doused him and his stuffed animals with stucco powder and he got the first lung infection. They deliberately mentioned my son while threatening me if I refused to sign documents they wanted signed.

Now they have decided to cut and run. They seem to believe that Roy Guthrie and HERO escaped justice by running and saying it never happened. Now Petersen Dean is abandoning case BC661819 because in spite of all their fear tactics that kept us in fear of homelessness every  single day and night for over two years, we refused to give up our right to a trial by jury, our only hope of getting our lives back.

My autistic son might lose all his teeth and his legs because of our being held hostage so many years. I begged George Milionis for more time to answer his frivolous and life destroying BC661819 Complaint when James could not walk in spring 2018. Mr Milionis cruelly refused to give us another week. James was in a wheelchair for the first time in his life. It was terrifying but I had to answer the complaint while helping James cope with the pain. James got sicker. Petersen Dean’s attorneys mocked me in court for mentioning my son’s agony. The stress put him in James in an even faster downward spiral as he began autistic self injurious behaviors because the stress of the case disrupting his routines was unbearable to him. All 2018 Petersen Dean’s attorneys tried to scare me out of the trial by jury and mocked me when I begged, in writing, over and over from my son’s life.

In August 2018 the CSLB fined and cited Petersen Dean. That did not stop Petersen Dean from STILL trying to get the court to let them take away our home with the invalid Liens on an unfinished job. They were determined to try to enforce invalid Liens.

I begged Petersen Dean Attorneys and Cap Specialty for my son’s life in the winter of 2018 when doctors said I must stop working on the legal case and focus only on James and surely Petersen Dean would not expect me to do legal work during the Christmas holiday, but Petersen Dean hit me with an ex parte action, made me use my fee waiver to cover the hearing expenses and then canceled the night before and threatened to do it again when they felt like it with a one day notice for me to drop everything and scramble to prepare for. In November and December 2018 James was in the emergency room for fainting, then again for extreme pain and then again for limping and trouble walking and again for loss of control of his bodily function and again for swollen feet and again for infection. All the while Petersen Dean Attorneys were pressuring me, complaining that I wasn’t doing legal work to their satisfaction fast enough.

I begged and begged for my son’s life. In writing and over the phone. Petersen Dean and Cap Specialty were ice cold without mercy. Now Petersen Dean has decided to follow HERO FINANCING’S example and run away as if none of this happened. They don’t want to help James get the surgeries they blocked when they held us captive financially for years. They don’t want to fix the roof that the CSLB fined them for. They left the rotten wood they wanted to be paid for replacing and they are running away from the jury that was going to hold them accountable in April 2019. And now the Roof is leaking and instead of resting before James’s medical test tomorrow, we are looking for buckets to put under the leaks.

A jury might have saved James’s life in April 2019 by holding Petersen Dean accountable for their actions. Now I have to find a way to save James without that trial by jury i was counting on for rescue.

To be tortured, falsely imprisoned financially and wrongfully and systematically and slowly destroyed financially since November 2, 2016 via a trumped up case with invalid liens on an unfinished job, to have James’s three dental surgeries canceled because we could no longer access our own equity because Petersen Dean thought if they held us hostage long enough they would win by “crushing” us and then to have the roof leak on top of it all is all the more painful.

Not only has Petersen Dean made no offer to help James have a shot at recovering from the devastating mental and physical harm that having his life hijacked and his daily routines taken away from him has caused, Petersen Dean is dismissing their frivolous BC661819 with the stipulation that the threat CONTINUE to loom over us forever, that we may know no peace emotionally in addition to having no help recovering from the financial devastation they caused us. They are asking the court to dismiss their own case “WITHOUT PREJUDICE” so they can blow up our lives again whenever they feel like it.

God help us. I have been begging Petersen Dean, HERO and Cap Specialty for my son’s life for years now. Petersen Dean employee’s warned me in 2016 that if I did not sign documents that would amount to financial suicide, they would turn me over to George Milionis and there would be no mercy, that they knew James had a bad summer and was ill and they asked me if I wanted to put James through that. I told Pat Framke at Cap Specialty that Petersen Dean employee’s threatened my son’s life and tried to force me to sign documents that would ALSO destroy his life by destroying us financially.

HERO ran and lied to LA County attorneys, claiming they were not the financing the project in spite of mountains of documentation proving they had been the financing it and now Petersen Dean is running away too.

What is going on here is two businesses trying to escape responsibility by pretending they are not liable because they did not successfully complete the financial crimes. It is exactly as if a bank robber held a gun to everyone in a bank, demanding the money and upon hearing police sirens, abandoned the scene before collecting any money. Petersen Dean, HERO and Cap Specialty are asking the law to excuse them because their financial fraud crimes were interrupted by H&R Block stating they were conducting a scam, a Property Tax Financing Scam.

Petersen Dean threatened my son in 2016 and now in 2019 they are running away from the April 2019 trial by jury I begged Judge Daniel Murphy for while Petersen Dean was telling Judge Murphy they were not expecting a trial and never prepared for it. I was forced to do interrogatories while my son was in agony. Petersen Dean does not want a jury to hear all the employees listed in my interrogatories testify. Petersen Dean employees threatened my son and their actions in the years after the threat caused him permanent harm that he is struggling to survive and may not survive.

I can’t let the terror of all this freeze me. Yesterday I saw the mortified look on my son’s doctor’s face as she considered what James endured because we were at Petersen Dean’s merciless pressure in BC661819 for so long. It’s incomprehensible to many doctors. They can’t believe an autistic person was treated this way. They couldn’t believe Petersen Dean pulled the ex parte stunt right before Christmas and threatened to pull it again, “when they felt like it”, constantly keeping the terror of homelessness looming over our heads. Petersen Dean didn’t care that James was in the emergency room in agony, they just kept the pressure on us to drop everything to defend our home, even if it killed James. Doctors told me to forget BC661819 and focus on James. I told them Petersen Dean will take our home and that might be enough stress to destroy James’s chances of recovery. I was in a no win situation. I had to do my legal work or we would lose our home.

How is this to end? I will remain calm and take James to the doctor in the morning.

We were also referred to the UCSF to see if they can do James’s dental surgery with his insurance or pro bono. We can’t afford the trip to San Francisco and the hotel stay during the treatments. We could no longer qualify for a home equity loan to pay for surgery because we are so damaged financially by the years Petersen Dean and HERO have held us hostage. Mold remediation was disrupted. 



Our home is not fit to live in but we ran out of funds for a hotel. Hotel expenses were astronomical and documented by Cap Specialty and in BC661819 case filings. Our hope was that a jury would hold Petersen Dean and HERO responsible for their outrageous actions against us and make them pay for James’s dental surgeries that are not covered by his insurance as well as relocation funds to a safe place to live. The lower floor is where the mold remediation was disrupted. The second story is where the roof is leaking. The garage is where Petersen Dean knocked electrical wires out of the wall with a sledgehammer and never put the wires safely back inside the wall. The air vents are sealed shut because Petersen Dean filled them with stucco powder on November 2, 2016 and decided it was too expensive to clean the vents and the house of the powder. That means we could not use the heater. There is a HAZE in the house that will not go away. James and I both ended up in the emergency room with breathing problems and bloody noses, burning eyes.



I have to focus on James now. When he reaches a stable point I will seek justice in all ways possible, in criminal and civil courts.

A criminal isn’t absolved of crime simply because they ran from the scene of the crime before the police arrived. A criminal isn’t innocent simply because the crime was not successfully executed. HERO FINANCING has been trying to sell that theory to LA County. It’s only a crime if you get caught? It’s only a crime if the crime is profitable? I don’t agree.

To be continued...

Sincerely,
Jennifer Marshall and son James Marshall









No comments:

Post a Comment