Monday, May 27, 2019

UPDATE, MY SON JAMES IS GRAVELY ILL




  







UPDATE: JAMES MARSHALL HAS METASTATIC CANCER SPREAD TO THE LUNG. He will have surgery this week.
Also, his teeth cannot be saved. For years the HERO property tax scam and Petersen Dean’s Case BC661819 blocked our access to the equity in our house and stopped us from being able to cap James’s teeth and destroyed us financially. James will have no teeth to chew with as he tries to recover from cancer in a gutted house. Because of his autism he can’t wear false teeth. He is so weak he has to sit everywhere he goes. His life has been cut short by these horrible financial crimes. We must file criminal charges. Some Los Angeles County employees have done the opposite of their duty to protect consumers and have protected HERO / Renovate America instead. This must be investigated and all parties who participated in the financial fraud must be brought to justice. I begged HERO and PETERSEN DEAN for my son’s life many times in writing. I asked LA County to investigate HERO and they shelved my official complaint and told me they could help me and my son transition into a homeless shelter. They told me not to go after HERO. They refused to accept documentation that would incriminate HERO.
My son and I fought alone,  in pro per for our home because LA County would not help us and told us to give up and just let HERO’S contractor take our home. Everyone who profited from this property tax financing home repair scam must be brought to justice. They have destroyed a lot of lives and they will destroy more. I see my son suffer every minute of every day and night. Greedy people could not resist the temptation to steal, cheat and lie. They didn’t care if it killed James. HERO, Petersen Dean and some LA County employees loved money more than life and were willing to kill for it. Every step of the way I cried out that James was sick and getting sicker because of the horrible things HERO and PETERSEN DEAN were putting us through to cover up their property tax scam. The trial by jury was set for April 2019 but Petersen Dean dismissed their case to avoid the jury from seeing what they did to James to try cover up their home repair scam.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment