Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A DOOR COSTS THOUSANDS MORE VIA HERO FINANCING



I didn't just wake up one morning and suspect PETERSEN DEAN ROOFING AND SOLAR and their partner RENOVATE AMERICA / HERO were crooks. It dawned on me after a series of events.

In the summer of 2016 my house was having mold remediation, so I figured since our home insurance was paying for emergency housing in a hotel it would be a good time to fix the roof.

My home insurance, ASSURANT INSURANCE and my HOA Home Owner's Association Insurance, FARMER'S INSURANCE were disputing which one of them was liable for removing some of the stachybotrys mold surrounding and growing inside my front door.

Eager to get back into our home, I got the bright idea to just get the new front door through the RENOVATE AMERICA/HERO program, since the bill would not come out of my property taxes until a year later and by then either FARMERS or ASSURANT would reimburse me for the door.

My son and I went to HOME DEPOT and picked out the door. Here is how much it cost: $2070.66




Then I went to the drop RENOVATE AMERICA drop menu and found their HOME DEPOT contractor and told him which door I wanted.



 This is how much the $2070.66 door cost through RENOVATE AMERICA/HERO Financing:
$5364.20

The HERO/RENOVATE AMERICA contractor told me to submit the inflated bill to my insurance companies... to rip off my insurance company...
PETERSEN DEAN had told me to rip off the IRS. Every RENOVATE AMERICA contractor I contacted was gouging and not apologizing for it.



When I called RENOVATE AMERICA/HERO to report the price gouging, HERO became angry with me, not their Home Depot Contractor.

I called other RENOVATE AMERICA/HERO contractors. They all, without exception, were charging thousands of dollars more than normal. I suspected PETERSEN DEAN was probably gouging as well and demanded that they prove to me that they were not. At first HERO and PETERSEN DEAN agreed to remove the solar panels, since I discovered I was NOT going to get the $10,000 tax credit. Then PETERSEN DEAN changed his mind and decided to take our home via MECHANICS LIEN if I refused to let HERO steal my home the traditional year after the installation.


When RENOVATE AMERICA withdrew and opened the door for their contractor PETERSEN DEAN to place two Mechanics Liens on our home, it shut down the mold remediation. My son and I ran out of emergency housing via the mold remediation insurance and we have not been able to move back into our home. I have paid our hotel until September 10, 2017. We have been living like this since November 2, 2016 when PETERSEN DEAN refused to finish the job unless I signed off that the job was done right BEFORE they did it.








No comments:

Post a Comment