Tuesday, September 5, 2017

THE HEAVILY PADDED PETERSEN DEAN CHART


When I found out HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA contractors for Home Depot were charging thousands more for the same door than non HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA contractors, I refused to sign the final documents until PETERSEN DEAN ROOFING AND SOLAR proved to me that I was really getting the $10,000 roof for "free" via my property tax savings.

This is the chart PETERSEN DEAN's National Director of Consumer Sales, Matthew Monning sent.
Upon reviewing the chart with H&R Block it was pointed out that I would be paying three times more for electricity by going solar with PETERSEN DEAN than if I just kept my current arrangement with LADWP (Los Angeles Department of Water and Power).  I would not receive one penny of the savings shown of the chart because I was not in that tax bracket. Also, the figures were shamelessly padded. In a court of law it would be very easy to prove that PETERSEN DEAN padded my electric bill to make it look like I was saving more if I signed off on their deal.

My house payment would go up so drastically in one year that HERO / RENOVATE AMERICA would take my home because I could not afford to pay the balloon they told me my property taxes would pay.

In all correspondence all PETERSEN DEAN cared about any more was getting that signature. The gall of asking for a signature stating that work had been completed when it was not completed didn't seem to strike them as outrageous. Even in letters to CapSpeciality, the insurance for their bond, they complain they didn't get that signature. You are not supposed to get that signature BEFORE you finish the job.

PETERSEN DEAN flew into a childish rage when they did not get the signature that would allow HERO/RENOVATE AMERICA to seize my house a year from the installation, so HERO withdrew their financing so PETERSEN DEAN could file MECHANICS LIENS to seize our home immediately. PETERSEN DEAN began lying to the court, abusing the legal system and complained to their insurance that the senior citizen they usually bury alive before anyone knows it was using social media to cry for help. PETERSEN DEAN was outraged that an elderly person with a very ill autistic son who was in the emergency room over and over and normally would quietly lose their home WAITING in line for help from the overworked Contractors State Licensing Board, the overloaded LA City Attorney's Office, the inundated pro bono attorneys who had more victims of this scam than they could handle....that this little family turned to YELP and TWITTER and BLOGGER to try to survive the "steam roller" PETERSEN DEAN bragged about being.


No comments:

Post a Comment