Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A WHISTLEBLOWER AT PETERSEN DEAN SENT US THIS LETTER

A whistleblower sent us the following documents. Because I am not an attorney, I do not know the significance of these pages.

I appreciate any help we can get, especially when the whistleblower is afraid for their own safety as this person is.

Ever since November 2, 2016, it has been like my autistic son James and I are downing and often the struggle to stay alive is so difficult and intense that there is barely any energy left to cry, "HELP!".

PETERSEN DEAN has lied to the courts. They will lie under oath. They actually brag that their legal department is lethal. It does appear that PETERSEN DEAN makes more money via their legal department stealing homes than it does by repairing roofs and installing solar.








No comments:

Post a Comment